Sunday, December 12

Disgusting Daily Express newspaper

I couldn't believe my eyes after buying the Daily Express this Saturday. I was perusing the accompanying 'Saturday' supplement magazine to find a suitable wildlife programme to watch with my wife, when I spluttered across TV listings for a channel called 'Television X'. Why on earth a respectable newspaper would want to highlight the filth that is evidently broadcast on such a depraved channel is beyond me. Here are some of the 'programme' titles that the Daily Express obviously have no qualms printing in a family newspaper:

Betty Swallocks
My Wife's A Slut
D*ldo Dan
Filthy British Sluts
P*ssy Malone
C*cks and Throbbers
Superd*ck
C*m On My Face
R**ctal ooter

These are not my asterisks but the papers. I assume that the so-called editors of the paper have done a bit of work in trying to sanitise these dirty titles. After reading this I decided to throw the newspaper in the bin, as my grandchildren were due to spend some time with us over the weekend. I certainly did not want little Sammy and Marvin reading all about 'ooters'.

Needless to say, I have complained to the editor of the 'Saturday' supplement, one Graham Bailey (saturdayexpress@express.co.uk), to see what he has to say about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home