Friday, December 3

Some people never fail to amaze me
I do like the canine species, but they must be teathered and cleaned up accordingly. This is all I ask.
Whilst partaking in a brisk early morning walk across Tunbridge Wells Common, I stopped to admire the misty view of the cricket ground. A middle-aged woman approached (with brown hair, glasses and wrapped up well in a black coat) accompanied by a large black poodle-type dog. I watched intently as the said beast busied itself with urinating against all manner of objects in the environs. I can understand the need for any animal's instinctive urge to mark the territory they find themselves in. However, what got my goat was that this said doggie proceeded to empty its bowels on the cricket ground's boundary (where the third man might play, if you will), right under the sign beseeching the public to disallow their dogs from performing the very same act!

Dumbfounded and rendered speechless by the dirty dog owner's arrogant behaviour, I took upon coughing rather loudly, several times, but this caused no embarrassment to the bespectacled lady. Instead, she blundered ahead, removing herself from the scene of the crime. As I say, some people never fail to amaze me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home